QuickBooks is a recommended and essential tool for the growth of small and medium-size business organizations. It has many advanced features which smoothen the complexity of accounting tasks and streamline business activities. Business owners can manage their transactions, customer, inventories, payroll, and many more important things. PDF is important part of any business communication. Sometimes you find QuickBooks unable to locate PDF viewer. You need to resolve these errors at the earliest. You can contact QuickBooks Payroll Support Phone Number +1800-210-5289 for quick resolution. Here in this article we will discuss the cause and resolution of QuickBooks Unable To Locate PDF Viewer issue.
What Are The Causes of QuickBooks Unable To Locate PDF Viewer?
Normally QuickBooks Unable To Locate PDF Viewer issue occur if any individuals or business organizations are using the twelfth edition of Acrobat Reader (Acrobat Reader DC). This error reconfigures the PDF Reader. Hence, QuickBooks is not able to recognize the Acrobat Reader DC due to this reconfiguration thus it is unable to locate PDF viewer. If you want an instant resolution to the issue then you can contact QuickBooks Tech Support Number +1800-210-5289 to talk to our technicians and resume your work.
How to Fix QuickBooks Unable To Locate PDF Viewer Error?
Few Solutions are mentioned below to resolve the QB PDF issues.
- When you find it difficult to save a PDF file in QuickBooks then you can try after some time. The issue might get itself resolved by then.
- Use of older version of QuickBooks might cause this error. So always use the updated version of QuickBooks.
- You can use QuickBooks Repair tool to fix these unwanted issues. These tools save a lot of time and effort.
- You can set permission to Full Control to fix these issues. You can follow the below steps to do it:
- Press Windows Key+R to start the run command.
- Type %Temp% and then press enter.
- In temp folder right click on the blank space then select.
- Make sure that usernames and groups featured on the Security menu have Full Control.
After performing the above steps if the issue exists then you can install or re-install Acrobat Reader XI to resolve the issue. Follow the below steps to do it:
- You have to download and install Adobe Reader 11.0.10 from the official website of Adobe.
- Once installed, double-Click on the Adobe icon on your desktop to Run it.
- Activate Acrobat Reader XI by opening it.
Now you can open and view PDF files using Adobe Reader XI. If any assistance is required then you can contact Intuit QuickBooks Support +1800-210-5289 to fix the issue.
How to view PDF files in QuickBooks using Adobe Reader XI?
You have to follow the below-mentioned steps to view PDF files in QuickBooks using Adobe Reader XI:
- Select Windows Key > Control Panel>Default Programs.
- Here you will get an option to link a particular file with a specific program. Click this option.
- Now you will be navigated to a list of programs where you will find *.pdf.
- Click *.pdf and then Choose Change Program button.
- Now click Other Program and click on Browse option.
- At last, go to the bottom of the menu and double click on exe.
How To Get Technical Support For QuickBooks Issues?
Hopefully, your PDF issues must be resolved by now. If you need any assistance or have any other issue, then you can contact QuickBooks Tech Support team for best resolution. Our experienced and highly technical team is able to fix any sort of QuickBooks issues in quick time. You just have to dial toll-free QuickBooks Payroll Tech Support Number +1800-210-5289 for the best possible assistance from our certified and seasoned team. You can call us any time of your requirement. Our QuickBooks Customer Support helpline is open 24×7 throughout the year to provide quick and reliable assistance.