QuickBooks comes with various features and functions that help you in managing your business easily and efficiently. It allows you to create Invoice, sales taxes, data security, scan receipts, manages and pays bills, tracking income and expenses, payroll and much more. However, it also has various bugs or issues that can restrict you from working on it properly or sometimes you be restricted to open the QuickBooks software. QuickBooks Script Error is one such common error that generally occurs during the startup of QuickBooks software or the company file. This error doesn’t allow you to open the QuickBooks software so resolving this error becomes mandatory for you.
This article will help you in resolving the QuickBooks Script Error by the manual procedure. You can also get in touch with us at our QuickBooks Payroll Support Phone Number +1800-210-5289 if you are not sure about performing the solution steps.
Causes Of QuickBooks Script Error
- Improper configuration of browser
- Internet Explorer is running in the background
- QuickBooks does not sync with the Internet Explorer
- Internet Explorer is not set as your default browser
- Damaged installation of QuickBooks
- Improper configuration of Firewall in your system
How To Resolve QuickBooks Script Error?
Steps to resolve the script error in QuickBooks are as given below:
Important: For Internet Explorer 7, 8 and 9 users: Close the dialog box that shows the script error and then move on to the solution steps.
- Open the Task Manager and close all the running processes
- Now, open the Internet Explorer and navigate to
- Click on Internet Option to configure these settings.
- Navigate to the Advanced tab
- Remove the display option once you see the notification.
- Click on OK and close Internet Explorer.
- Try to run QuickBooks to check if the error is resolved or not.
If the error still persists then you can try the following steps as well:
- Remove system junk from your C drive using the disk cleanup.
- Download the latest version of Internet Explorer
- Repair your QuickBooks software.
- Reinstall QuickBooks using a fresh source
Still In Trouble?
As you can see that resolving this error is no big deal and it can easily be tackled by following the provided solutions. However, if you keep on facing the same issue or you are having some doubts in any of the steps then you need to contact a QuickBooks Expert to help you in resolving the Script Error.
You can contact the certified ProAdvisors of payrollphonenumber.com by dialing the toll-free QuickBooks Support Phone Number +1800-210-5289 and get instant resolution for your issues.
Submit your review