Every business needs a perfect tool to manage the accounts of their business. QuickBooks is the best tool which has all feature to fulfill the modern business requirement. It is able to print an invoice or batches of invoice. Sometimes the printer is unable to print. You can contact QuickBooks Payroll Support Number +1800-210-5289 to fix your printer issues in QuickBooks.
QuickBooks Printer Errors And Their Solutions
Some of the errors that occur in printers and their solutions are mentioned below:
Error 1: Printing 13.0 Problems Invoices Packing Slips
You need to rename the QBPrint.qbp file of QuickBooks to resolve this error.
Error 2: Printer Does Not Start While Attempting To Print. On Emailing The Invoice Directly To The Customer, The Invoice Allowed View But Restricted Printing?
There could be an issue on the template or the PDF file due to which the above error occurs. You need to follow the below-mentioned steps to repair the Invoice template:
- Choose the Lists menu and then choose the Templates option.
- Click New.
- Choose Invoice > Template Type window
- Click OK.
- Now you have to right-click the damaged template in the Template List.
- Click on Make Template Inactive option.
- Now choose a new template in the Template List.
- Next click Open Form option.
Error 3: QuickBooks Pro 2016 – Can’t Print Invoices Or Checks But Can Print All Other Forms?
You need to create a fresh QBprint constituent in QuickBooks to fix this error. You can follow the below steps to create a fresh QBprint:
- Exit the QuickBooks program.
- Search the Qbprint.qbp through the following path: C:\ProgramData\Intuit\QuickBooks 20XX (20xx refers to the QB version)
- Click the Qbprint.qbp file as per your QuickBooks version.
- Choose delete option.
- Open the QuickBooks software again and take a print out of an invoice.
Error 4: QuickBooks Is Restricting To Print Invoices Or Save as PDF on PC?
Since it is a printing issue so you can use PDF and Printer Repair Tool to resolve the issue. If the issue does not resolve then you can contact QuickBooks Error Support team.
Error 5: Unable To Print Receipts or Invoices From QuickBooks?
You need to log in to your Google Chrome account via Chrome PDF viewer. Follow the below steps:
- Launch Google Chrome.
- In the Chrome address bar, type Chrome: //plugins.
- Find the list of Chrome Plugins.
- Set up the Chrome PDF Viewer and then exit.
Error 6: Unable To Print Invoices After Installing OSX10.9
Your current QuickBooks version might not support the new OS so you need to reinstall your old operating system or you can also upgrade your QuickBooks software.
Error 7: Unable To Print My Invoices From QuickBooks Online. It Is Printing Blank Pages And The Printer Has No Issue?
You can fix the error by two methods:
- Try to take a print out from another browser
- Verify if the Firefox or Chrome has changed their default PDF viewer for viewing PDFs from Firefox or Chrome.
You can follow the below steps to turn Adobe back on in Firefox:
- Click the Firefox tab in the top
left of the browser window.
- Click Options from the dropdown menu.
- Navigate to Applications button and from the content type, find Portable Document Format (PDF) and set the Action to read – Use Adobe Reader or Acrobat.
- Click Ok.
- Restart the Firefox browser and try to print again
How To Get Tech Support For Printing Issue in QuickBooks?
We have discussed above many Printer errors in QuickBooks and their solutions. Hopefully, your printer issues must be resolved by now. If you have any other Printing issues in QuickBooks then you can contact QuickBooks Tech Support +1800-210-5289 for technical assistance. Our technical experts are very skilled and experienced and follow a professional approach towards the work.