QuickBooks is a widely used accounting tool for your bookkeeping and financial management activities of your business organizations. It streamlines the daily business activities and enhances the business growth. But sometimes due to technical issues the workflow might get hurt. You need to dial QuickBooks Support Phone Number +1800-210-5289 to fix all types of QuickBooks issues. You can easily access the company file from the host system or server system through QuickBooks. Things might become difficult if the hosting mode is off in QuickBooks. If you find yourself in the same scenario then follow the below steps:
- You are required to track the server or the host system as the network drive for each workstation.
- Enable multi-user mode in your system.
- The QuickBooks company file must be stored in a shared folder
For assistance, you can contact to our QuickBooks Payroll Support team for quick resolution from this hosting issue.
How To Turn On QuickBooks Hosting Mode And Install The QuickBooks Data Server Utility?
Firstly install QuickBooks Database Server Utility Tool in order to configure your server for multiple user mode. Follow the below steps to do it:
- Log in to the system as an Administrator
- Ensure there is proper internet connectivity.
- Download QuickBooks application from the official website of Intuit and install it in your system
- Next, open QuickBooks Desktop and select the main menu and then click on the File menu.
- Select Switch to Multi-user mode
- Click Ok when a confirmation window will appear on your screen.
- Follow the below steps to add
users on the QuickBooks application:
- Click the company and then choose Set up Users & Passwords.
- Next Setup the usernames and password.
- Now Open Setup User option and then click on Add user.
How To Turn The Network Discovery On?
If you find that your QuickBooks Hosting mode is still off then you have another option of Turning on the Network Discovery mode. Though of Turning on the Network Discovery mode is an optional method, you might get a better experience. It is visible while opening any Company file when you are opening it through UNC path.
The Windows operating system will verify whether you have turned ON your password Sharing option or not. If it is turned on then you can easily log in using the network password. You can turn it off as well.
- Press Windows Start Key > Control Panel.
- Next click Network Sharing center option and then select the Change Advance Sharing setting.
- Open the profile that you are currently using.
- Go to the Network Discovery and Click the Turn on Network Discovery option.
- Browse for the Password protected sharing option and then click Turn Off Password protected sharing.
- Click on Save Changes option.
Perform the above steps on all the systems in order to fix the QuickBooks Hosting Is Off Mode issue.
Steps To Open The Company File
- Open QuickBooks and click the File menu.
- Click on the Open or Restore Company File option from the drop-down list.
- Search the company file that you want to open.
- Next, select the file that has.qbw extension and hit on Open.
- You will receive a prompt to enter the login credentials.
Reach For Technical Support
The above steps will easily fix the QuickBooks Hosting Mode Is Off issue in QuickBooks. In case, if you require any technical assistance, then you can contact QuickBooks Payroll Support Phone Number +1800-210-5289. Here the QuickBooks Customer Support experts will be available round the clock to fix your issues in quick time. You can also chat with experts on QuickBooks Live Chat Support.