QuickBooks is the best accounting software available which manages your accounts and finances for you effectively and efficiently. QuickBooks is created by Intuit where they designed the software with the best Industry professionals to provide its services to all kinds of businesses across the world. However, QuickBooks can also run into some issues, errors such as Error: The attempt to log in with the user name Admin failed. This issue arises when the users try to access the QuickBooks company files while logging into the QuickBooks Software.
Symptoms Of QuickBooks Error: The Attempt To Log In With The Username Failed
There are two different types of errors which confirms failed attempt to log-in with the username, The error related to the failed login is as follows.
- The attempt to log in with the user name xxxxx failed (where xxxxx is the username that you have set).
- This user is already logged into the company file. Try a different user name.
Causes Of QuickBooks Error: The Attempt To Log In With The Username Failed
- The accountant or user logging into the company file is using Remote Access and did not log out from a previous session.
- The user is already logged into the company file from a different workstation.
- An electrical problem caused a conflict in the network.
Resolve For QuickBooks Error: The Attempt To Log In With The User Name Admin Failed.
- End all QuickBooks processes which are running.
- Hold Ctrl+Alt+Delete keys together to open the Task Manager.
- Choose the Processes tab.
- Now, select processes alphabetically by choosing the Select Image Name option.
- The processes that begin with “qb” should be selected and then tap on End Process option to terminate the processes.
- Log in to the QuickBooks company file.
- The Server that stores and hosts the company data file should be restarted if the login failed.
- Open QuickBooks on a workstation, after restarting the server, then log in to the company data file.
- Log in as a different user if it did not work.
- Reach to your QuickBooks Administrator if you do not remember your username/password, to reset your QuickBooks login Id and Password.
- Tap on the reset button on the login screen, and answer the questions which are asked, if you are the QuickBooks Administrator.
- Select the link to the Intuit Automatic Password Removal Service, if you are still facing the issue. You can also use the QuickBooks Automated Password Reset Tool.
- Restore your latest backup and re-enter the data, if you are still facing Error: The attempt to log in with the user name Admin failed.
Contact Us For QuickBooks Tech Support
If you do not have the latest back up, contact our QuickBooks Technical Support at QuickBooks Payroll Tech Support Number 1800-210-5289 and our team of trained professionals who are certified experts of the QuickBooks software will give you support for any problem that you are facing with QuickBooks. QuickBooks Live Chat Support option is also available for QuickBooks users.
Submit your review