QuickBooks accounting software provides the one-stop solution for the accounting and financial tasks of small and medium-size business organizations. It provides the multi-user facility where many users can access the same company file simultaneously. But sometimes certain errors can stop your business activites. QuickBooks Error 6190, -816 is one such error that slow down your workflow.
QuickBooks Error 6190,-816 occurs when many users try to use the company file in single-user mode. Here in this article we will discuss QuickBooks Error 6190, -816 and methods to fix it. You can call QuickBooks Payroll Support Phone Number +1800-210-5289 for any type of assistance.
What Are The Symptoms of QuickBooks Error 6190 and 816?
There are many symptoms that you can see when QuickBooks Error 6190 and 816 occurs in your QuickBooks software. Some of the major symptoms are listed below:
- Error 6190 816 appears on the screen.
- The error crashes the active program window.
- The system crashes due to QuickBooks Error 6190 816.
- The Windows operating system run slow.
- The system responds late to the inputs like keyboard, mouse, etc.
- The system freezes at the regular interval of time.
What Are The Causes Of QuickBooks Error 6190, -816?
There are many reasons that are responsible for QuickBooks Error 6190, -816. These errors need to be fixed as early as possible to avoid further damage. Some of the primary causes of QuickBooks Error 6190, -816 are mentioned below:
- Company file in single-user mode used by another user.
- When you update a file on another computer without updating the transaction file.
- Transaction Log file mismatch with the company file.
- The company data file might.
You can contact QuickBooks Payroll Support Phone Number +1800-210-5289 to rectify above-mentioned reasons for QuickBooks Error 6190, -816.
How To Fix QuickBooks Error 6190, -816?
Before performing any solution, you need to update QuickBooks to the latest release. Then follow the below-mentioned solutions to resolve QuickBooks Error 6190, -816:
Solution 1: Use QuickBooks Doctor File
- Log in to the system as administrator and open QuickBooks.
- Install QuickBooks Doctor File Tool and Run it on your system.
- You can see the two option:
- Network Connectivity Only
- Both File Damage and Network Connectivity.
- Choose the first option. It will then detect all the errors in the QuickBooks and fix it.
- Enter your admin password when asked.
- Choose accordingly when QuickBooks asks whether the file is on Workstation or Server.
Solution 2: Resolve The Mismatch
- Open the Company folder and search the company file.
- Next, right-click on the company file and click on the rename option.
- Same way rename the Transaction Log File.
- Restart your computer and then open QuickBooks and login in the company file.
Get Technical Support
If the above solution does not rectify your issues then you can contact QuickBooks Tech Support Phone Number +1800-210-5289. Our skilled and experienced technicians will resolve your QuickBooks issues in no time. Our QuickBooks Support Service is available 24×7 throughout the year.