QuickBooks is a very advanced and sophisticated tool for accounting and financial management for small and medium-size business organizations. But sometimes you may face errors while using QuickBooks application. QuickBooks Error 61 is one such error that can hamper your workflow. Here in this article we are going to discuss causes of QuickBooks Error 61 and methods to resolve it. For more information, you can contact toll-free QuickBooks Payroll Support Phone Number +1800-210-5289 to talk to our experts.
What Are The Causes Of QuickBooks Error Code 61?
Several reasons are responsible for the QuickBooks Error Code 61. The main causes of the error are mentioned below:
- The .QBW file is damaged or corrupted.
- A framework or registry page might be deleted.
- The .TLG or .ND file got corrupted several times.
- Any type of Virus, malware or spyware attack on the system can also cause QuickBooks Error code 61.
- If your bank gives you with another credit card or account number then also this error occurs.
You can get in touch QuickBooks Error Support team to fix the above factors that cause QuickBooks Error Code 61.
How To Resolve QuickBooks Error Code 61?
There are many methods by which you can resolve QuickBooks Error Code 61. Some of the best methods to fix the issue are mentioned below:
Method 1: Rebuild Data
- Open QuickBooks on your system.
- Open your Company File > Utilities > Rebuild Data.
- When the backup your company file message appears then click on Ok. It may take some time.
- Wait for a while if the message QuickBooks is not responding appears on your screen.
- When the message Rebuild has completed appears on the screen then click on Ok.
If the error is not solved then move to the next solution.
Method 2: Re-sort the Chart of the Account
First of all, re-sort the Chart of the Account list.
- Open QuickBooks Desktop on your computer.
- Click on Menu > Lists> Chart of Accounts.
- Select View and choose Re-sort List option.
- Check your the company file again and verify if the error still exists.
- Move to the next step if the QuickBooks Error 61 continues.
- Create a new account and merge it with the damaged account.
Try to open your company file and check if the issue is resolved. If the error exists then move to the next solution.
Method 3: Update QuickBooks
- Open the latest version of QuickBooks Desktop.
- Choose your company file and then click on Open or Restore Company.
- Choose Open Company File and click Next.
- Look for the data file and click Open.
- Adialoguebox Move the file appears then follow the onscreen instruction.
- Take the information shown in Update Company File for New Version.
- Click Update Now option and follow the instructions on the screen.
- Click Yes when a message You are about to open a company file using a newer version of QuickBooks… Do you want to continue? Appears on your display.
- You need to copy the backup that you created and search for .qbw files.
- When you locate the file then you need to check on the payroll service and select Account Info/Process.
If the error still persists then move to the next solution.
Method 4: Use the Reimage Repair Tool
- Download Reimage Repair Tool from the Intuit website and save it on your desktop.
- Double-click on the installed file to start the installation process.
- The tool will clean your system to find out the condition of the system and its programs.
- Once the process is over, the tool will show the damage and recommend repairs after cleaning
- Click on Start Repair.
- Restart your system and open QuickBooks to verify if the issue has been resolved.
Get Tech Support For QuickBooks Error 61
You can easily rectify QuickBooks Error 61 with the help of the above methods. It the issue is not solved after applying the above solutions then you can contact QuickBooks Support Number +1800-210-5289 for quick solution. Our certified technicians will help you to fix the issue in quick time as they are very skilled and have many years of experience. You can call us anytime from anywhere as Our experts provide 24×7 remote assistance to your QuickBooks issues. They will listen to your issues patiently and fix them as soon as possible so that you can be back to your business at the earliest.