When we talk about errors and issues in QuickBooks software, the error code 3371 is probably the first one comes to our mind. QuickBooks Error 3371 is one of the most common errors in all versions of QuickBooks. It is basically a license error that occurs when you run QuickBooks but it could verify the license and throws this error.
QuickBooks Error 3371 always comes with a status that defines a different situation. You can get the error code along with the following error messages:
Could not initialize license properties. QuickBooks Error 3371: QuickBooks could not load the license data. This may be caused by missing or damaged files.
Could not initialize license properties. [QuickBooks Error 3371, Status Code -11118] QuickBooks could not load the license data. This may be caused by missing or damaged files.
Could not initialize license properties. [QuickBooks Error 3371:, Status Code -1] QuickBooks could not load the license data. This may be caused by missing or damaged files.
If you are also facing QuickBooks Error Code 3371 and looking for a way to resolve this error then this article can be very helpful for you because we will be covering the nature, causes, symptoms and resolution of this error in this single article. If you are not sure about performing the solution steps or need instant support for your issue then you can connect with us at our toll-free QuickBooks Support Phone Number +1800-210-5289 to get your issues resolved.
Symptoms Of QuickBooks Error 3371
- Active window in QuickBooks gets crashed when the error occurs
- QuickBooks Error 3371 occurs on your screen along with a description.
- Your system gets freeze for a while
- QuickBooks starts not to respond
- Your system starts getting slower and responds slowly to your commands.
Causes Of QuickBooks Error 3371
Causes of QuickBooks Error 3371 are:
- .dat files get corrupted
- Damaged Microsoft components such as MSXML and .NET Framework.
- You are not using an antivirus with a valid subscription
- You don’t have a valid license for QuickBooks software
- Your Windows Operating System is having some issues.
- A third-party application intentionally or unintentionally removed your QuickBooks license.
- Damaged installation of QuickBooks software.
How To Resolve QuickBooks Error 3371?
Steps to resolve QuickBooks Error 3371 are as given below:
Solution 1: Download latest windows updates
Note: You should have a stable internet connection for this.
- Log in to the user that has the administrator rights.
- Go Start> All Programs > Windows Update
- Download all the available updates
Solution 2: Delete the EntitlementDataStore.ecml file
- Use the Task Manager and end all the QuickBooks related processes.
- Open the Windows Explorer by pressing Windows + E
- Navigate to the folder where the ecml file is located.
- Locate the ecml file and right click on the same.
- Select Delete option from the drop-down list. You can also select the file and then press DEL button to delete this file.
- Select Yes if you receive any confirmation or warning message on your screen.
- Restart your system and then try to run QuickBooks to check if the error is now resolved or not.
Solution 3: QuickBooks Install Diagnostic Tool
QuickBooks Install Diagnostic Tool is a service provided by Intuit that deals will the QuickBooks installation issues and other Microsoft Component issues. This tool can be used by any QuickBooks user and you don’t have to pay anything extra for it:
- Download the installation file of QB Install Diagnostic Tool by clicking on the following link:
- Initiate the installation process and install it properly in your system
- Run the tool and start the Scan.
- Tool will automatically scan and troubleshoot identified issues.
- Once the process finishes, restart your system.
- Try to run QuickBooks to check if the error is resolved or not.
Resolve QuickBooks License Errors
Hopefully, you found this article helpful and you are able to open QuickBooks software. However, sometimes the error won’t get resolved manually because it has created some other issues as well. In such situations, you can connect with the QuickBooks Support department of payrollphonenumber.com by dialing their toll-free QuickBooks Support Phone Number +1800-210-5289.
Submit your review