There are various error codes and issues in the QuickBooks software and there are different categories as well for these errors. All the error families and categories represent a particular type for error such as error series 6xxx (company file), 15xxx (update), PSxxx (payroll) etc. QuickBooks Error Series 12xxx is one such error category that is related to the update errors in QuickBooks and payroll tax tables. QuickBooks Error 12152 is a part of this error that occurs when you try to update your QuickBooks software or payroll tax table.
You may find it difficult to update your QuickBooks software to the latest release due to this error as it restricts the ongoing update process. If you are also facing the QuickBooks Error 12157 and looking for a way to get out of it then this article can be very helpful for you as we will be providing you the solution for it. You can also contact us at QuickBooks Payroll Tech Support Number +1800-210-5289 to get additional support for your issues.
QuickBooks Error 12152: Why It Occurs?
One of the most common of this update error is an unstable internet connection. Update could not be processed because the internet connection was getting discontinued automatically. There can be various causes due to which the error can occur and some of them as follows:
- The license data couldn’t read the license data.
- Windows registries are not working appropriately.
- Incomplete installation of QuickBooks.
- A third party application is creating hindrance in between the QuickBooks update process.
- Malware attack on your system.
- Improper framework shutdown
- An important framework or Windows registry is missing.
How To Fix QuickBooks Update Error 12152?
- Make sure that the time and date of your system is correct.
- If the time and is not correct then set correct.
- Restart your system and try to update QuickBooks to check if the error is resolved or not.
- Make sure that internet connectivity is stable.
- Open the QuickBooks software.
- Open the Internet settings and navigate to the Advanced tab.
- Click on on the advanced reset options
- Download and install the QuickBooks File Doctor tool from the official website of Intuit.
- Run the tool and click on Scan.
- The error will scan all the issues that are causing this error and once the process finishes, click on Repair All to fix the error.
- Restart your system and log in to your system with the administrator.
- From the Start menu, go to All Programs > Accessories > System Tools > Restore.
- Select Restore My PC option from the restore window.
- Click on next heading and then select the Restore Point.
- From the displayed screen, select the latest system restore point and then click on Next.
- Click on Next on the confirmation message.
- Restart your system.
The provided solutions should allow you to resolve the QuickBooks Error 12152 easily and you should be able to update your QuickBooks software now. In case, if the provided solutions could help you in resolving the QuickBooks Error 12152 then you can contact us at our toll-free QuickBooks Technical Support Number +1800-210-5289 to get instant support for all your QuickBooks issues.
Submit your review