Small and Medium-sized business organizations use QuickBooks for managing their customer & sales management, payroll, and taxes management, inventory management, etc efficiently and accurately. Like other software, you may encounter error while using QuickBooks. QuickBooks Crash: Com Error is one such issue that can hinder your workflow. QuickBooks Crash: Com Error can occur when you are sending an email or opening invoice, transaction or reports, etc. It happens when QuickBooks fails to sync with the Windows operating system or other components. Here in this article we are going to discuss the causes of QuickBooks Crash: Com Error and method to resolve it. If you need any assistance then you can contact QuickBooks Payroll Support Phone Number +1800-210-5289.
When Does QuickBooks Crash: Com Error Occur?
Below we have provided a few scenarios when QuickBooks Com Error occurs:
- While sending Email invoices.
- When you are saving details in QuickBooks
- You Open invoices in QuickBooks.
- When you are creating an attachment.
- When you open the check register.
- When you open a report in QuickBooks.
What Are The Causes Of QuickBooks Com Error?
Several reasons are responsible for QuickBooks Crash: Com Error. Some of the common causes of QuickBooks Crash: Com Error are mentioned below:
- Malware or virus might have infected the sync between QuickBooks and the operating system.
- QuickBooks cannot interact with Email Service or Client.
- Some of the important QuickBooks components are either missing or damaged.
- QuickBooks communication process might be interrupted by the firewall or anti-virus.
- Some of the windows components and MS-Office components are missing or damaged.
You can dial QuickBooks Support Phone Number +1800-210-5289 to resolve the above-mentioned causes from QuickBooks.
How To Fix QuickBooks Crash: Com Error
There are many ways by you can fix QuickBooks Crash: Com Error. Some of the major methods to resolve QuickBooks Com Error Crash are mentioned below:
Method 1: Keep MS Office Up To Date
- Open Outlook in the computer.
- Choose File > Office Account > Update option.
- Click the Update Now tab.
Check and verify if the Com Error exists or not. If the error is not solved then move to the next solution.
Method 2: Make Outlook As Default Mail App
- Press Windows Start Key on the keyboard and
- choose Control Panel > Programs > Default Programs.Now set your default programs.
- Select MS Outlook from the Programs list and click Set this program as default.
- Select OK.
Solution 3: Add An Email Account To Microsoft Outlook
- Open MS Outlook in your system and choose File menu > Add Account to start the setup.
- Enter the email address you want to add and then click Connect.
- When the Outlook finds the correct server settings then select Connect.
- Now type the password that you use for the email address and then click OK.
- Click OK to complete the setup.
Method 4: Toggle Mail Settings
- Press Window Key on the keyboard and select Control panel
- Open Mail then clicks Microsoft Outlook.
- Select Show Profile in the Mail Setup window.
- If the always use this profile is already selected then click Prompt for a profile to be used.
- Click Apply.
Note: Skip the above last two steps if Outlook is already set as a default mail program.
- Switch the selection back to always use this profile then select Apply.
- Select OK.
Method 5: Create A New Outlook Email Profile
- Close Microsoft Outlook
- Open Control Panel > Mail.
- Click Show Profiles In the Mail Setup window and then click Add.
- In the Profile Name section, type the name for the profile and click OK.
- Now add an email which you want to use an follow the on-screen instructions.
- Click Always use this profile dropdown to choose the newly created profile.
- Select Apply and then OK.
Note: Your existing Outlook profile will not be deleted.
Method 6: Run QuickBooks In Compatibility Mode
- Right-click on the QuickBooks icon and click Properties.
- Choose Run this program in compatibility mode for from the Compatibility tab.
- Click Windows 7 from the drop-down menu.
- Check Run this program as an administrator option.
- Click Apply and OK.
Method 7: Repair MS Office And Run Windows Update
You can repair MS Office and run Windows Update as an alternate solution to fix the error. Open QuickBooks again and verify if the issue is resolved.
Solution 8: Add Windows Admin User
- Create window user with admin right.
- Log in to the computer with the new user.
- Open QuickBooks to verify, if the issue is resolved
Reach For Technical Support Of QuickBooks Errors
The above steps will easily help you to fix the error. You can contact QuickBooks Payroll Tech Support Number +1800-210-5289 if you need any technical assistance while performing the above steps. Our highly experienced technical advisors will help you to resolve the issue. You can also take help of QuickBooks Live Chat Support for step by step assistance. Our QuickBooks Customer Support helpline is open 24×7 for our assistance so that you can be back to your business at the earliest.