QuickBooks is one of a kind accounting software which is very easy to use and can be operated by anyone who has a little knowledge of accounting. The user interface is optimized to make the user’s software experience very convenient. Today, we will discuss here how a user can set up Sale Tax in QuickBooks. Stated below are the order on how to sanction Sales Tax in QuickBooks Online. The user will have to enable the Transfer Sales Tax feature in your Commerce Sync account after making and saving these changes in QuickBooks. Following steps will guide you to do so.
If you are new to QuickBooks and don’t know how to use the software, then you should call us so we can provide you training for QuickBooks. Our contact number is QuickBooks Support Phone Number +1800-210-5289 and we are available 24×7 to provide assistance to QuickBooks users.
Steps To Sanction Sales Tax With QB
- In the QB software go to the left-hand navigation, then select Taxes. Click on it and the Sales Tax will appear on the screen.
- If you have no sales tax rates set up then click on Set Up Sales Tax button
- Tap on the Edit Sales Tax Setting link which is to the left of Set Up Sales Tax button.
- After that, you will be guided to a screen where you will have to enter the address of the business for which you are setting up Sales tax.
- After filling the details, a question will appear saying if you need to collect sales tax out of the state of your business is located.
- Now, options to fill three boxes will be shown.
- Start of Tax Period
- Filling Frequency
- Start Date
- Fill these sets so reports can be made by the QB software.
Note: All the Information inserted can be changed later on too.
- Tap on the Next button.
- Finally, the QuickBooks Software will apply the tax rate and you will be directed back to the home screen.
It is as simple as that and if you need to change the Sales Tax after inserting the details then contact our QuickBooks Technicians of payrollphonenumber.com for further assistance.
Contact QuickBooks Enterprise Support
To set up your Sales Tax is QuickBooks is as simple as that. You can chat with us on QuickBooks Live Chat support or call us on QuickBooks Enterprise Support Number +1800-210-5289 if you have any query or were confused while following these steps.
Submit your review