QuickBooks is a very useful tool for managing accounts and finance in small and medium-sized companies. Business owners can manage their expanse, customer, inventories and many more important activities of business. But there are instances when QuickBooks starts functioning improperly due to certain technical glitches. You need to uninstall and reinstall QuickBooks to resolve the glitches. Here in this article we will know about the method to uninstall and reinstall QuickBooks from the system. For any type of assistance you need to contact QuickBooks Payroll Support Phone Number +1800-210-5289.
Why Do You Need To Uninstall And Reinstall QuickBooks?
Sometimes certain issues occur in your system for which you need to uninstall and reinstall QuickBooks to fix then. Below is the list of issues that occurs:
- QuickBooks stops responding in the system.
- The QuickBooks is either freezing or crashing
- The third-party applications might damage QuickBooks installation in your system.
- The hard drive of your system break down and replaced with a new one
You can also contact QuickBooks Payroll Support team to resolve the above-mentioned causes.
Remember, Before You Uninstall QuickBooks
- Take a backup of company file
- Open QuickBooks > Open File menu.
- Select Back Up Company > Create Local Backup
- Click Online Backup or Local Backup as per your choice.
- Click Next and thenfollow on-screen instructions to complete the backup.
- Keep the license and product number with you.
- Press F2 on your keyboard to open the product information window. Here you will find the product and the license number.
Follow the below steps to uninstall QuickBooks from your system:
- Press on Windows Start icon on your keyboard.
- Select Control Panel > Programs > Programs and Features
- From the Programs and Features window choose QuickBooks and click Uninstall
- Follow the on-screen instruction to remove the application from the system. The removal procedure may take some time to uninstall QuickBooks from your computer.
- Click Finish when the installation wizard successfully uninstalled QuickBooks
You can download QuickBooks either from CD or from the official Intuit website. If you need any assistance then you can contact QuickBooks Error Support team for guidance.
- When you have downloaded the QuickBooks application file then Run it to install it.
- Follow the on-screen instruction and click on Next.
- When prompts, accept the terms of the license agreements and click on Next.
- Type License Number and Product Number when asked and click Next.
- Select the type of installation that you want and click on Next
- Click Install
- The QuickBooks will now start installing in your system.
- It may take some time. When the installation is over then click on Open QuickBooks.
Get Technical Support
You can easily uninstall and reinstall QuickBooks on your system with ease with the help of the above steps. If you need any technical assistance then you can contact QuickBooks Support Number +1800-210-5289 where our experts will help you with instant support. You can also contact us on QuickBooks Live Chat Support.